Air Fryer Lasagna Roll-Ups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) Food Club Lasagna Pasta
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Food Club Shredded Mozzerella Cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) can Food Club Tomato Sauce, divided
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch metal baking pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Lay noodles on a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer, to keep from sticking together, and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta, parmesan, 1 cup mozzarella, salt and Italian seasoning until thoroughly combined.
- Spread a layer of cheese mixture onto each lasagna noodle and roll up. Place roll-ups into prepared pan and top with a thin layer of tomato sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and filling is hot. If top browns before filling is cooked, cover pan with foil.
- Garnish with fresh basil, and serve with remaining tomato sauce.