Bacon Wrapped JalapeñosDownload
- 2/3 cup jalapeño-cheddar cream cheese (or regular cream cheese)
- 6 jalapeños, halved and deseeded
- 6 slices Food Club Thick-Cut or Peppered Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- With a spoon, fill the center of each jalapeño with cream cheese.
- Cut each bacon slice in half. Wrap around the outside of each jalapeño, pulling the bacon tight to stretch around twice. Secure with a toothpick. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 21-25 minutes, or until bacon is golden. Remove toothpicks gently before serving.