Baked Berry OatmealDownload
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 40 min
Total Time: 45 min
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups Food Club Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Food Club Frozen Bluberries, divided
- 1 cup Food Club Frozen Strawberries, divided
Optional toppings for serving:
- Vanilla yogurt
- Sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, maple syrup and milk until smooth. Add oats, baking powder and salt, and mix until combined. Gently mix in half of the berries, and pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining berries. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Garnish with desired toppings, and serve with maple syrup