Banana Berry Oatmeal CookiesDownload
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Food Club Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1/3 cup Food Club Frozen Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Food Club Frozen Bluberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine bananas, eggs, vanilla, salt and oats in a large bowl, and mix until combined. Gently fold in berries and chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies onto baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are golden-brown. Let cookies cool 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.