Berry Energy Bars
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups Food Club Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Food Club Frozen Bluberries, thawed and patted dry
- 1 cup Food Club Frozen Strawberries, thawed and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, flour, milk, egg, peanut butter, brown sugar, baking powder and salt until well-combined. Gently fold in the berries.
- Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, pressing down into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the edges are golden-brown. Let cool in pan and chill overnight before slicing
- Store in an airtight container or freeze.