BLT Hot DogsDownload
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Total Time: 120 minutes
12 slices Food Club Cottage White Bread, cubed
8 large eggs
1 cup half-and-half
1 cup whole milk
2 teaspoons Food Club Pure Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon Food Club Ground Cinnamon
2/3 cup Food Club Brown Sugar
1 cup strawberries sliced
1/2 cup blueberries
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
Powdered sugar, for serving
Food Club Maple Syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Spread bread cubes onto a rimmed baking sheet and toast for 20 minutes, or until dry to the touch.
- Transfer bread to a lightly greased 9×13” foil pan and set aside. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and brown sugar. Whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly over bread. Add strawberries and blueberries. Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350°F (or heat your grill over medium heat) and bake casserole, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 15 minutes, or until the top is golden-brown and the center is set. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.