Carrot Cake Bread PuddingDownload
Prep Time: 10 min (plus cooling time)
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 min
Total Time: 1 hour 25 min
- 6 cups challah bread, cubed
- 1 Simply Done Foil Pan
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) can Food Club Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup Food Club Seedless Raisins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Food Club Whipped Topping, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a Simply Done foil Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread bread cubes in an even layer on rimmed baking sheet and toast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Once cool, transfer bread to Simply Done Foil Pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together, eggs, condensed milk, whole milk, cinamon, nutmeg and salt until smooth. Fold in grated carrots and raisins. Poor mixture over bread cubes, pressing down with a spatula to promote absorption.
- Drizzle melted butter over bread pudding and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until golden-brown and set in the middle.
- Let cool at least 20 minutes before slicing and serving with whipped topping.