Cocolate-Covered Strawberry Mini Icebox CakesDownload
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package Food Club Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups Food Club Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- fresh mint for garnish
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Place a cookie in the bottom of a small, glass jar. Top with a layer of pudding. Follow with a layer of thinly sliced strawberries and a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers two more times, ending with whipped topping.
- Cover jars with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with mini chocolate chips, strawberries, and fresh mint.