Confetti Cake PopsDownload
Prep Time: 30 min (plus rest time)
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box Food Club White Deluxe Cake Mix
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Food Club Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles (plus more for decorating)
- 12 ounces Food Club White Candy Coating
- 12 ounces Food Club Chocolate Flavored Candy Coating
- Preheat oven 350°F and coat a 9×13-inch cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, egg whites, water and vegetable oil until combined. Transfer batter into prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes, or until the cake bounces back when pressed lightly and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Crumble cooled cake into a large bowl and mix with frosting and rainbow sprinkles until thoroughly combined. Scoop into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Insert a posicle stick into each pop and freeze for an hour or up to overnight.
- Melt each flavor of candy coating in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Dip each until coated and let set on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with more melted candy coating and decorate with more rainbow sprinkles. Let set before serving.