Corn Margherita PizzaDownload
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1(16-ounce) store-bought pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup Food Club Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup Food Club Whole Kernel Golden Sweet Corn, drained
- 3 tablespoons Food Club Pesto Alla Genovese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Lightly grease two pizza pans.
- Divide dough into two equal portions. Working with one piece of dough at a time, stretch and shape each dough into a 12-inch pizza.
- Brush the olive oil over the pizza doughs and top each with equal amounts of pizza sauce. Sprinkle each pizza with half of each of the mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes and sweet corn. Drizzle with the pesto.
- Bake, one pizza at a time, for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the crust is golden-brown. Repeat with the second pizza.
- Sprinkle pizzas with the chopped basil, cut into slices and serve.