Green Bean Tater Treat CasseroleDownload
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
Total Time: 50 min
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1-pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can Food Club Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Food Club Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Food Club Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Food Club Tater Treats
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain the fat and season with salt and pepper. Mix in the ketchup and transfer meat mixture to the baking dish.
- Pour the cream of mushroom soup over the meat and spread into an even layer. Top with green beans and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Arrange the tater tots in rows over the cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the filling is bubbly and the takter tots are golden-brown.
- Garnished with chopped parsley.