Green Bean Tater Treat CasseroleDownload
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
Total Time: 50 min
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 (16-ounce) box Food Club Rotini Pasta
- 8 ounces Food Club Mozzarella String Cheese Bites
- 1 cup salami, sliced into strips
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water until pasta is cooled completely.
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella bites, salami, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives. Fold in pasta. Pour dressing over top and mix gently.
- Taste and season with more salt, if necessary.