Grilled Bratwurst Bites and Sauerkraut DipDownload
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 3 to 4
- For Bratwurst Bites
- 1 package food Club Brats Beer Links
- For Sauerkraut Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Food Club Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup Food Club Sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat grill on medium with the lid closed for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, make saurkraut dip in a medium bowl by using a hand mixer to whip ingredients until smooth.
- Open lid and reduce grill temperature to medium-low. Place brats over indirect heat (the coolest part of the grill) and cook for 18 minutes, rotating often, until internal temperature reaches 160°. Move brats over to direct heat and grill for 2 minutes more, until outsides are evenly crisp and browned.
- Transfer to plate and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Slice into 1 inch pieces and serve warm alongside sauerkraut dip and mustard, with toothpicks in each bite for easy dipping.