Halloween Marshmallow PopsDownload
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 (10-ounce) bag Food Club Marshmallows
- 25 black lollipop sticks
- 1 (24-ounce) package Food Club Chocolate Candy Coating or White Candy Coating
- 1 cup assorted Halloween sprinkles
- Line sheet pan with wax paper and insert lollipop sticks into one end of each marshmallow.
- In a bowl, melt candy coating according to package directions. Dip each marshmalllow 3/4 of the way into coating and shake off excess.
- Immediately roll dipped marshmallows in sprinkles and place on wax paper. Allow to set at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.