Holiday Crinkle CookiesDownload
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 45 min
Serves: 3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups Food Club All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Food club Double Acting Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Food Clup Vanilla Extract
- Blu gel food coloring
- 1/2 cup Food Club Confectioners Sugar
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar together for 1 to 2 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until incorporated. Add the vanilla, and mix until combined. Add blue food coloring, one drop at a time, until desired color is achieved.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the confectioners sugar to evenly coat. Arrange cookies on the baking sheet allowing for 2-inches between each cookie.
- Bake one sheet at a time for 12 to 15 minutes, or until edges are light golden-brown. Cool 2 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.