Milk & Cereal BarsDownload
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 5 hrs 10 min
- 5 (6-ounce) tubs Food Club Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups Food Club Fruit Frenzy, Hokus Pokus or Honey Nut Toasted Oats Cereal
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and honey and stir until blended.
- Line 8×8 inch pan with wax paper and leave extra hanging over sides to use as handles. Spread yogurt mixture evenly over bottom of pan. Top yogurt with cereal, gently pressing it down into yogurt so it sticks together.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and freeze for 5 hours, or until solid.
- Remove bars from pan by lifting up wax paper handles and slice into 8 even servings.
- Enjoy immediately or wrap individually and return to freezer.