Peanut Butter Pretzel BitesDownload
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Food Club Mini Pretzels, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with a silicone spoon or spatula until well blended. Mixture should have a thick, cookie dough-like consistency. If too crumbly stir in another tablespoon or two of peanut butter.
- Roll into 1 inch-balls, place on a plate and chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any extras in fridge or freezer to maintain their shape.