Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 16 min
- Food Club Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (8-ounce) tubes Food Club Crescent Roll Dough
- 32 mini smoked sausages
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Food Club Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/4 cup Food Club Stone Ground Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Food Club Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 10 inch cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each triangle of crescent roll dough in half to make 32 pieces of dough. Wrap each smoked sausage in a piece of crescent roll dough and place in prepared pan to create a ring. Brush dough with beaten egg and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cranberry sauce, mustard, and brown sugar until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Transfer wreath to a serving platter and place a bowl of cranberry mustard dipping sauce in the center. Serve immediately.