Rainbow Cheesecake DipDownload
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 block (8 ounces) Food Club Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Food Club Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- Assorted Food Club Flavored Powdered Gelatin
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Graham Crackers
- Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and salt. Mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between six small bowls. Add 2 teaspoons of gelatin powder to five bowls. Stir to combine, until gelatin is dissolved and desired color is reached.
- Combine each color of dip in a serving bowl. Use a spatula to gently swirl colors together. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes. Garnish with mini chocolate chips and serve.