Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box Food Club Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 (16-ounce) container Food Club Vanilla Creamy Frosting
- 2 cups Food Club Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 24 Food Club Marshmallows
- 48 Food Club Pretzel Sticks
- 72 mini chocolate candies
- Orange decorating icing
- Black decorating icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2, 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl. Add cake mix and stir until combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tins and bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pans for 5 minutes before transferring cupcakes wo wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost with vanilla frostingand dip, frosting-side-down, into coconut flakes. Make each snowman with one marshmallow, two pretzel sticks, and three mini chocolate candies. Draw on snowman’s nose with orange icing, and eyes and mouth with black icing.