Sparkling Ginger Pear PunchDownload
Prep Time: 10 min (plus chill time)
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 2 hours 10 min
- 1 (15-ounce) can Food Club Sliced Pears in juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup Food Club Honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 (12-ounce) cans Food Club Ginger Ale, chilled
- 1 (33.8-ounce)bottle Food Club Club Soda, chilled
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Sliced pears for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine canned pears, ginger, honey and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Pass puree through a fine sieve. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- In a pitcher, combine chilled pear puree, ginger ale, and club-soda, stirring slowly until incorperated. Dip rim of glasses in water and then into sugar. Pour ginger pear punch into rimmed glasses and garnish with pear slices.