Taco Salad Lunch BoxDownload
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans
- 3 ounces Food Club Jalapeno String Cheese Bites
- 1 (11.5-ounce) bag Food Club Nacho Sheese Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup salsa
- In a medium bowl, mix chicken and taco seasoning together until evenly coated.
- Add layer of lettuce to largest lunch box compartment. From left to right, top with lines of chicken, rice, corn, black beans and string cheese bites.
- Place tortilla chips and salsa separately in remaining lunch box compartments. When ready to eat, crumble tortilla chips and mix them into salad along with salsa.