Turkey, Apple, & Cheddar BitesDownload
Serves: 20 bites
- About 10 slices deli turkey breast (about third of 9oz package)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional, see Note)
- 20 tooshpicks
- Cut slices of deli turkey breast into 1-inch wide strips and fold into square stacks.
- Cube cheddar cheese into roughly 1-inch pieces.
- Slice apples into roughly 1-inch pieces.
- Skewer an apple piece, cheddar cheese cube, and stack of deli turkey breast onto a toothpick. Repeat with remaining ingredients and toothpicks.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve later.
- Notes: If serving bites later, toss apple cubes with lemon juice to prevent browning. This recipe can easily be scaled down as needed.