Turkey Cranberry Salad SandwichesDownload
- 4 cups leftover cooked Food Club turkey, shredded or cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Handful of Lettuce
- Sliced bread
- In a large bowl combine turkey, chopped pecans, cranberries, and mayonnaise or plain greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce on slices of bread and top with a generous scoop of turkey cranberry salad mixture. Add a slice of bread to the top and serve immediately.
- Store any leftover turkey cranberry salad in the fridge for up to 1 week.