Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes, including freezing
Serves: 8 to 10
- 1 (64-ounce) bottle Food Club Cranberry juice Cocktail
- 1 (6-ounce) box Food Club Orange Gelatin Dessert
- 1 (2-liter) bottle Food Club Ginger Ale
- 1 tube black decorating gel
- 1/2 cup black sugar crystals
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups Food Club Cranberry juice Cocktail to a boil. Stir in Food Club Orange Gelatin Desert until dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly before pouring into 13×9 inch casserole dish. Freeze for 1 hour, then scrape mixture with fork, breaking up any large icy pieces. Freeze for another hour, scrape again, then freeze one more hour and scrape until mixture is evenly slushy.
- Pour mixture into punch bowl, add ginger ale and stir until well-blended.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with black decorating gel dipped in black sugar crystals.